Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sex In Singapore


One night only in Singapore, to do a new visa so I can keep working in Indonesia. My first free trip - paid for by the company that employs me. I was to have gone once before and even got to the airport ready to leave and it was cancelled at the last minute. The trip was a bit of a mad frantic rush. Left on Sunday evening and arrived Singapore about 10.30 in the evening. Checked in at a hotel about 11 pm and discreetly mentioned to my colleagues that I was too tired and didn’t feeling like going out. Three other teachers were doing the visa run too. They wanted to walk along Orchard Road to look at the Christmas lights. Next morning, I find out the lights were out anyway. Mad rush to phone the Indian guy I’d met on line a few days earlier and see if he was still interested in coming to meet me. He decided it was too late to come out when I called. Shame, as he looked hot when I saw him on his web cam and we chatted. He obviously wasn’t the type of person that does things spontaneously either. Unlike me - I wouldn’t even think twice about going out that late for a sexual rendezvous.
So I was very naughty and went online and invited a complete stranger to my room. Not something you’d do in New York maybe but I have done it before in this part of the world and it’s been ok. I am usually able to tell the sweet guys from the nasty anyway by how the conversation starts. There are several obvious questions that instantly tell you what sort of person you are dealing with. The sex pigs always start off with something straight to the point like: top or bottom? Then the next question will usually have something to do with the size of your penis or whether it has a foreskin or not. And their profiles usually only have pictures of specific parts of their anatomy and no face picture. When a guy says: Hi, how are you? And he has a full-face picture smiling at the world, you know you are dealing with a reasonable human being.
We chatted a bit on line, swapped pictures and he didn’t seem like a psychopath. He arrived and looked very shy. Quite a passionate time was had is all I am going to say. I had a night in Bali too on the way home, but it deserves its own post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm. Sounds like you had more fun than I will.