Friday, September 07, 2007

Swimming

Another week has whizzed past. Two more weeks and I will be on holiday. I can't wait. Oliver and I will spend the two weeks in Jakarta. I will apply for another visa to take him to Australia again for Christmas. My partner also wants to visit Tasmania for Christmas too. So we will try and get his visa in the second week. I am right into my exercise program and I feel great. I love it when you actually get into the habit and it's like a drug - you get high on the adrenaline rush or something from when your body is exercised and you have to do it. I am swimming three times a week and doing the gym twice. I want to do some sort of aerobic workout but there seems to nothing on. That's ok. I have taken to dancing and doing step routines I can remember from my days in Tasmania when I used to religiously go to classes three times a week. I leap about to the music I have on my iPod and headphones, while I do the weights in the small gym next to the school. There is no one else there so I don't care what I look like. It's nice to swim too. I am up to fourteen laps of the pool. It must only be fifteen metres long though, but you have to start somewhere! It feels good to be getting fit.

No comments: