Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Diamond Rings

I promised you the story - so here it is. I had stolen from me last Friday night, two diamond rings. One was a ring I'd bought in Australia that had nine reasonable sized diamonds in a gold band. The other one was a white gold ring with a baguette shaped diamond, that there are a pair of. One is on my partner’s finger and the other one is god knows where now. It was on my finger until last week. It has been a strange time in Jakarta this holiday, which I will elaborate on another time. My partner and I have been more open with each other about our sexual needs while I have been here this time and he talked a lot about having a threesome with someone else. I think mainly because he thought that it would be better if I did it with him there too, instead of meeting other people. So last Friday night we did it. Arranged a threesome. It was a fucking disaster in more ways than one. The nominated candidate arrived and seemed very shy, but quite nice. Hah! – appearances can be very deceptive. My partner went out onto the balcony to have a cigarette and through the shut, glass door, gave me the thumbs up signal. In the bedroom he was a bit of a non-event. I don’t need to go into details but it was not what we were expecting. After the non-event I stupidly left him alone in the bedroom. Both my rings were on the bedside table. Before he left he made a point of asking for taxi money and took all the small notes on the table. Little did I know that he also had a couple of thousand dollars worth of jewellery in his pocket as well. Yes I know – I am stupid for lots of reasons:
1. Being a slut.
2. Inviting a stranger to my room.
3. Leaving him alone in the room so he could steal.
4. Not searching him before he left……….yeah the list could go on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a drag about your ring. What can I say. gotta watch they invited guests. But I know the feeling. too bad about Oliver. where do you go from here?

JHEUNG RHIE said...

ughhh...sorry about the ring...once i've lost my diamond ring too...and it made me cried for 2 days because it was my engagement ring....