Monday, May 07, 2007

Off To Lombok


Thursday this week I will drive to Lombok again in my car with Oliver my son. We are supposedly going to immigration on Friday so he can have his picture taken for an Indonesian passport. I have had to ask for two days off work to do this. My principal is a human being thank goodness and a friend and he knows all the stuff I have been through with Oliver. If this is what happens I will be beyond elation! I have parted with one million rupiah already for "the necessary documents." That could mean anything. I am finding it hard to contain my excitement but I have learnt that I must stay cool until I actually have the passport in my hand. Oliver wants to go to Disneyland now. So maybe Hong Kong would be a good travel option for us.
Stay posted.

No comments: